Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone in contact with Geoff? Am becoming quite concerned about his welfare.
    Joy

Comment

Originally posted by Linda Freeman View Post
      Hi, Has anyone heard from Geoff?
      Originally posted by olga_b View Post
      Hope he's ok & relaxing on some exotic beach!
      Olga
      Originally posted by Joy Dean View Post
      Is anyone in contact with Geoff? Am becoming quite concerned about his welfare.
      Hi all I'm Geoff's 6th cousin & he is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancashire Lass View Post
        Thank you very much for letting us know. I am glad that all is well.
        Joy

Comment

Originally posted by Lancashire Lass View Post
          Thank you...that's a relief!! Glad all is ok...:smilee:
          Olga
          Olga

Comment

Sorry Peeps. Have taken a brief rest from lookups as Devon Records Office have changed their computer organistaion which makes life a little more difficult for me in that you have to relogin.....every hour.

Will be back on the case next week.

Geoff.
            Woodcock(Dudley...Worcestershire Broseley...Shropshire) Woodley & Allen(Herts/Essex/London/Kent/Surrey... & NSW/Vic/Queensland... AUS) and MANY, MANY more...!

Sherlock always gets a result

Comment

Look up pls Geoff

Hi Geoff

How kind of you to offer to do these look ups. When you get the time please could you look up a marriage for me! :smilee:

John Trevethan m Mary Ann Hockin 28th July 1828 Stoke Damerel. I would be grateful to know if they were batchelor/spinsters and 'of parish' or not and the names of witnesses.

Many thanks in advance

Kaz :smilee:

Comment

Hi Geoff, if your offer still stands would appreciate any help in proving my great grandfather,
                Current thread George Farnell c.1874 .

If you need anything more please let me know.

Rob.

Comment

Hi. I was recently there, a couple of weeks ago, (such helpful and friendly people!) I was looking for anything on Captain Arthur Henry Scott of Priorton House, Sandford. Possibly died in 1942 in the Honiton area aged 77. If you happen to notice anything with that name on it can you make a note for me? I couldn’t find anything at all! (I have marriage details and the birth was in Croydon, but if you see anything in any burial or death records…) Many thanks.
                  J
                  Am I related to Scott of the Antarctic? The hunt is on.
                  http://www.symidream.com/scott/home.html
                  My pages for families from Collin and Whittaker of Harlow to Cozens of Dorset to Soper of Cornwall and beyond…

Comment

Dyson

Hello Geoff
                    I will understand if you don't want to take this on as I cannot provide much information. My gr. grandmother LAVINIA DYSON according to Census's was born PLYMOUTH in 1863 her sister Rebecca in 1859.
                    The parents were BENJAMIN and Jane DYSON (nee ROACH) when Jane died in 1865 the address was 10 Bath Street, Plymouth. Benjamins occupation would possibly be that of Shoemaker.
                    There are no records for the births of Lavinia and Rebecca so it is possible
                    that they were never registered, or that these were destroyed during the blitz.
                    I know it is a long shot but, if you come across any records of these two births during your research, I would be ever so grateful if you could make a note for me

Thanks goodyg.

Comment

Geoff,
                      Looking for the birth of a John Gould abt 1778. Could be Bickleigh nr Plymouth (this is first option), Tavistock or Demarel. Only info I can confirm is that he married Elizabeth Clatworthy in Lyme Regis, Dorset 26 Sept1803 and I believe he died 1847 Oxford, Berkshire, England. Do not have parents. This is the info I am seeking. Sorry, know John Gould is a common name.
                      regards, Cheryl

Comment

Geoff -
                        Are you still looking up Devon parish records? I have several, but one or two in particular - those are from Crediton, the others from Honiton. I have birthdates (at least month and year) for all of them, but am uncertain of their baptisms.

Thanks!
                        Sarah

Comment

Geoff hasn't been back to the forum since November 2009, try asking on the Exeter thread, Sunny Rosy is a very active member.
                          Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

Working...
                          X