This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big favour to ask I know

A big favour to ask I know but this is the most favorite photo of my Mam that she and I love is there anyway it could be coloured please ;;
    As she has gone there is no way of finding out what colour the dress is but her eyes were blue and her hair blondish quite fair really ;;will post 1st picture then find another in colour that you can get better idea of hair ;;
    Many thanks in advance if someone trys ;;

borobabs passed away March 2018

Excuse this being bit of odd photo but it was the only good coloured one already on my comp she was laid on garden swing lol

Comment

Hi Babs
      Didn't we do this one before ?
      She looks very familiar
      ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Found this

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Oh My God Rachel Im so sorry right I thought I had snagged it before then thought I had imagined putting it up for it ;;;
          So sorry babe and yes have snagged it this time ;;;lol
          Just let this roll from page unless a mod looks in to remove it ;;skulks from thread in shame sorry

Comment

Originally posted by borobabs View Post
            Oh My God Rachel Im so sorry right I thought I had snagged it before then thought I had imagined putting it up for it ;;;
            So sorry babe and yes have snagged it this time ;;;lol
            Just let this roll from page unless a mod looks in to remove it ;;skulks from thread in shame sorry
            :D ;)

Would you like some other colours ?

Comment

Oh if you would like a play Rachel thanks and could you tone down the make up look a bit for me she didnt wear any fondation as such as she had wonderful skin right till 75 and all she ever wore was the red lipstick and no eye makeup lol

Comment

Here's one from me.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Awww Wendy thats lovely boy you havnt half come on mrs ;;;brilliant work your doing lately keep it up ;;

Comment

Thank you Babs.

Didn't realise it had already been done. Still it's always nice to have another one!!!
                    Wendy

Comment

Just wish I could remember if she ever said what colour the dress was ,,,daughter might know but she is out at the mo , she used to sleep there lots and her and her friend were always going through her photos ;;

Comment

Can soon change it if it's wrong.
                        Wendy

Comment

Cheers Wends wish she would hurry up as were suppose to be going to cemetery to take flowers up to her grave for her birthday ;;kids ;;;

Comment

here's a B/W one for the moment ... smoothed and tweaked a little

Ooooo Hello Wendy
                            Nice colors ;)

Last edited by Rachel Scand; 03-05-09, 14:56.

Comment

Thanks Rachel nice to have that without the oval shape I cut out ;;;oh what we do to pics ;;

Comment

Changed it a bit so it doesn't look so flat.

Wendy

Comment

Aaarrgghhh. Can't get rid of those grey bits at the top left!!!!:(:(:(
                                  Wendy

Comment

Oh thats nice as well Wendy what grey bits ???

Comment

Here's a red one
                                      Last edited by Rachel Scand; 03-05-09, 15:50.

Comment

Rachel love that can the background be lightened or not ;;;love the colour of the dress
                                        wish daughter would get home so could ask also keeping me son and grandies waiting ;;

Comment

Working...
                                        X