GRO Cert Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRO Cert Delivery

I ordered some certs last Wednesday and forgot to check the EDD on my order. :o
    Does anyone know what the delivery time is at the moment please?
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

I have just this minute ordered one and the EDD is the 16th!!

Comment

I ordered one today and was told despatch date was 13th.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

I ordered 3 last Sunday (1st), with EDD of the 6th, ie Friday. Got one each day, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
        Unfortunately 2 were no good. Back to the Marriage lists I go!
        Helen

http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...enSmithToo-296

Comment

Thanks Tessie, Wendy and Helen for your replies.
          I hope mine arrive before I go on holiday on Friday.
          Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

A marriage certificate ordered with GRO references on Monday arrived Saturday. I have just ordered 2 birth certificates and they should be posted on Friday, so fingers crossed for Saturday. Hopefully yours will turn up for Tuesday perhaps?

Comment

I ordered a marriage certificate with full references and no check list on 5 March and the EDD was 11 March.
              My avatar is my Great Grandmother Emma Gumbert

Sue at Langley Vale

Comment

I ordered 2 marriage certs at 11.35pm on 3rd and EDD is 10th

Comment

Lynne,

Did you order online, coz if you did, the EDD is in the confirmation email.

Comment

I think there is a website that I have visited where they want to re-unite medals with 'families' I can't remember the site now. I don't have time to look now I am off to work. I'm sure I have saved it somewhere I'll look later.

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
                      Did you order online, coz if you did, the EDD is in the confirmation email.
                      Is this new? I have checked the last confirmation email I received from the GRO (which was in January) and there is no EDD mentioned.
                      Elaine

Comment

There is a problem with the confirmation emails at the moment - half of the information that should be included is missing!
                        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
                        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Thanks Elaine and Kate. I thought I must be going mad 'cos I didn't see a confirmation date!
                          Lynne

Comment

I have ordered a birth certificate from a registry office...will be 2 weeks on thurs...is that the norm ??

Comment

oh Lynne you stay here and wait for it and i will take your holiday !

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
                                Is this new? I have checked the last confirmation email I received from the GRO (which was in January) and there is no EDD mentioned.
                                Its usually on the email sent out from the order confirmation bods..

I ordered 2 deaths on the 4th of Mar and EDD is tomorrow (10th)
                                Julie
                                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

This is on the GRO website:

Service Announcement - 17 February 2009

Currently there are some technical issues concerning printing order confirmation details. Consequently some of the order information is not recorded on the printed confirmation. GRO can assure customers that the full order details provided at the time of application have been recorded. There should not be any issue processing the application.

GRO are taking the necessary steps to have this technical problem rectified.
                                  KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
                                  (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

I ordered 2 on the Saturday(1st) & received them the following Friday(6th)

Comment

Working...
                                    X