cooper family tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shell31 View Post
    am my able to get a married date for thomas and mary-ann if i order 1 or is it not pos as the date are late.
    regards shell

Not sure what you mean by late - I guess they married before 1837 , hopefully before 1820 -in which case, you are going to have to look at parish records, for Battisford, Wattisham & Combs I guess. Are you any where near Suffolk county records office?

the IGI doesnt seem to cover either- I will have a look about to see what other resources we have in the wiki , but dont hold you breath
    Last edited by Jessbowbag; 27-04-09, 18:17.
    Jess

Comment

• Don NUNN

Originally posted by shell31 View Post
      i have it as from 2day. how can i contact him when i pay as u go on that site can you or anyone else can contact him or give him my email address what do u think
      Sorry Shell,

Only just saw this. Unfortunately Don doesn't want to be contacted but I'll leave a message on the Ancestry site.

Was it the correct cert. for Jonathan? Was there any useful info. i.e. age, place of death & informant to help narrow down his burial place??
      Glen

Comment

• hi it seems i have jonathan cooper 1832 death cert which was 1910 he died getting my jonathan mixed up. lol. the jonathan 1764 cert should be here 2rd may they said, i have spencer death cert and his father death cert. thank you for leaving a message on the bored. i will let you know as soon as it comes,

regards shell

Comment

• ok that would be great.
          regards shell

Comment

• Hi,

Don replied surprisingly quickly as below.

Thanks for your message. My aunt took the death entry directly from the registers some years ago and I don't actually have a certificate.
            Best wishes
            Don Nunn

Here are the details he has.

5 Jun Age: 70 Death

Battisford, Suffolk, England
            Description: Decay of nature
            Glen

Comment

• hi thanks for that. i am a member at genes reunited and i did and was in contact with don nunn last september i just didnt remember its been a few months now since i used that site.
              regards shell

Comment

• i have jonathan death certf need some help to read it how do i put it on here.

regards shell
                Last edited by shell31; 01-05-09, 07:46. Reason: spelling

Comment

• You will need to scan it in to your computer and then upload it to Photobucket:

http://www.familytreeforum.com/refer...otobucket.html
                  KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
                  (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

• Hi everyone can anyone help me or tell me how i can find any info on this COOPER, Greaser, RICHARD DANIEL, S.S. Fort Mumford. Merchant Navy. 20th March 1943. Age 29. Son of Spenser Jonathan and Elizabeth Mary Cooper; i have been looking for old new papers or pictures ,,etc. richard was my gr gr grandad son who i never knew of, so any info would be great. regards shell

Comment

• anything on this please i am at a dead end
                      shell

Comment

• guess no one helps amymore on this site many thanks everyone for the help,
                        regards shell

Comment

• Elizabeth Mary Cooper; husband of F. M. Cooper, of Gidea Park, Romford, Essex. please can anyone help me finding info on this.

regards shell

Comment

guess no one helps amymore on this site many thanks everyone for the help,
                            regards shell
                            Isn't that rather harsh?:conf:
                            Elizabeth
                            Research Interests:
                            England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
                            Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Elizabeth Mary Cooper; husband of F. M. Cooper, of Gidea Park, Romford, Essex. please can anyone help me finding info on this.

regards shell
                              Shell, if you need help then you are going to have to provide a bit more information than you have done.

What sort of information are you looking for - census info - parish records - BMD info - possible children?

It would be useful to know roughly when they were born so that members know whether you are looking for 18th century info or 20th century info. - with no idea of dates it's virtually impossible to do searches.

What sort of information do you already have - do you have any certificates which might provide more information - do you know if they had any children which would help in a search, etc.
                              Elaine

Comment

• its just the way i come across sorry mean np harm

Comment

• Shell, sorry I wasn't criticising the way you posted - just giving you the details of what else we need to know before we can help.

Give us some dates and whatever details you have and then someone will see if they can find anything more for you.
                                  Elaine

Comment

• hello this is an old post but this elizabeth makens is my X great grandmother.

Comment

Working...
                                    X