cooper family tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks KR ... just noticed that phew
    ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shell31 View Post
      hi Rachel yes that sounds right. they are the family he left behind i am looking for what happen next i know he didnt married again but i do know he had a couple more children after leavin suffolk,
      regards
      shell
      You could try the 1911 census:

Welcome to the official 1911 Census website

Comment

hi is there anyone out there who can look up on the 1911 census for spencer jonathan cooper died in ilford 24th march 1941 he lived at 1a manor rd i think it was a flat looking at the address many thanks
        shell

Comment

Shell, You have to pay for credits to view any images/transcripts on the 1911 census. You can, however, search the index for nothing on the link I gave in my previous post.

Comment

has anyone got the 1911 census

Comment

i know but i have no more money as i lost my job just fort someone wouldnt mine lookin 4 me ..

Comment

Shell, it's unlikely that anybody has the money to spare to buy credits to look up your family on the 1911 census, sorry. But as Merry said, you can search for free on there and find out who was in the same household as Spencer, you would only need to pay if you want to find out their occupation, birthplace etc. but the free search would tell you their names and ages.
                KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
                (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

ok far enough

Comment

i just look on the 1911 and i cant find anything

Comment

I can see Henrietta with three children. She has been mistranscribed as Henertta.
                      There is Henrietta, born 1875 / Hilda born 1901 / Nellie born 1898 / Wilfred born 1903.
                      Living in the Ipswich registration district.
                      Elaine

Comment

many thanks for the reply. can u send me that please
                        regards shell

Comment

wilfred my great grandada and i havent seen him on any census
                          shell

Comment

hi i would just like to say down i understand why no one will look up 4 free i have just seen the prices of the 1911 census shell

Comment

Originally posted by shell31 View Post
                              many thanks for the reply. can u send me that please
                              regards shell
                              Sorry - there is nothing to send to you - that is all the information I can see without paying for a transcription or image.
                              Elaine

Comment

ok what site u looking on please
                                regards shell

Comment

Welcome to the official 1911 Census website

What I did was:
                                  Step 1
                                  Searched for Hilda Cooper born 1901 +/- year, place of birth Grundisburgh.
                                  There is only one result which shows that there was a Hilda Cooper living in the Ipswich registration district.

Step 2
                                  Go back to search box,
                                  In last name box put Cooper
                                  In Residential place put Ipswich
                                  In other members of the household - put Hilda Cooper

This will bring up anyone in Ipswich who has a Hilda Cooper in the household.
                                  If you scroll down the list you can see Henertta, who is presumably Henrietta.

Step 3
                                  Go back to search box
                                  In last name box put Cooper
                                  In Residential place put Ipswich
                                  In other members of the household - put Henertta Cooper

This will then bring up anyone in the same household as Henertta - which in this case is Hilda, Nellie and Wilfred.
                                  Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 11-03-09, 16:14.
                                  Elaine

Comment

hi i must b doin something wrong this is on the 1911 census sorry i am a bit slow

Comment

HOUSEHOLD COOPER HILDA F 1901 10 Ipswich Suffolk
                                      HOUSEHOLD COOPER HILDA FRANCIS F 1894 17 Ipswich Suffolk
                                      this what i came up with

Comment

That's the first step - if you had put the date of birth as 1901 +/- 1 year (like I said! ) you would only have found the first entry - Hilda living in Ipswich.

Now go back to the search page and follow the second step.
                                        Elaine

Comment

its the step 2 i cant do

Comment

Working...
                                          X