My quick links on ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My quick links on ancestry

Have all been replaced with the default ones.

It took me ages to sort them out as I had links to every census and everything that I used.

Has anyone else had a problem or know why this has happened?

Thanks

Tom

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

I have now gone into the bit to edit the page and the box with all the english census links in has now gone.

I will ring ancestry in the morning and see what they say. I will not be renewing in July though.

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

Are you sure you were on .uk and not one of the other ones? I thought I had lost mine the other day when I went to the Home Page and then realised that I was on .com because I had been looking at USA records.
      Caroline
      Caroline's Family History Pages
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Was on the UK when, I checked as I thought it might have gone onto the USA one.

The census box has now re-appeared as has the box to tick for entries only in the UK.

I've put my quick links back in now, but cannot remember exactly which ones I had in there, but guess I will find out when I need something.

It won't let me move them around though (as it did before) so will have to try that again in the morning.

Comment

Mine disappeared as well Tom. Like you I spent quite a bit of time sorting out all the links that I wanted there. It also keeps trying to change over to the new search facility so I have to keep changing it back!

I´ve now added an Ancestry folder on the Firefox toolbar and just keep them all in there.
          Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
            Mine disappeared as well Tom. Like you I spent quite a bit of time sorting out all the links that I wanted there. It also keeps trying to change over to the new search facility so I have to keep changing it back!

I´ve now added an Ancestry folder on the Firefox toolbar and just keep them all in there.
            That's a good idea Elaine... think I might do that.

Comment

Mine regularly disappear - I have to refresh the page 2 or 3 times to get them back.

Comment

I have had trouble with that too also when trying to add a census record without starting with a name in my tree in wont work.
                Have emailed them days ago no answer though.

Comment

Working...
                X