No announcement yet.

Ancestry annual sub for £35?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never liked to say anything before in case someone from Ancestry was keeping watch but the last time I had a sub it was for 6 months (and it came free with something as well!!!!!!). I made a note of the date and a week before it was due to expire I sent them a note to cancel it. I had a lot of problems so eventually sent them an email asking if they got my cancellation. Reply came back - yes - it would be cancelled. Two weeks after the date I was still able to log in - eventually decided to check up on my account to see what was happening (nothing had been charged to my account).

Lo and behold someone had made a boo boo - instead of entering 2008 as the cancellation date it had been entered as 2009!!!! I'm not bothered about it now as when the New Idea World sub was half price I splashed out figuring $175 was worth forgoing another free 6 months when I had already had a whole free year!!!!

So sometimes their mistakes are well worth it - but things like that don't usually happen to me!!!!:D:D
    There is no absolute truth - and no final answer.

Comment

Working...
    X