Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kitwood Family

Hi Jane
    My sister found your post about Peter Kitwood and family. wanting to know more about his children and grandchildren.
    My grandmother was Gertrude Emily Kitwood and I have loads of details about all the family.
    If you'd like to contact me either here or by email to email removed for privacyI can let you have as much or as little info as you want.
    best wishes
    Christine
    Last edited by samesizedfeet; 16-09-08, 14:20. Reason: email address removed

Comment

Jane

I've removed the email address in case it's picked up by spammers as this is an open area of the site.

PM me when you see this message and I'll forward it on to you

Zoe
      Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

Comment

Thanks Zoe
        I'm new to this forum, from this morning, and didn't realise the danger I'd put myself in there!!!!
        Will Jane get the message? I don't really know how this all works
        best wishes
        Christine

Comment

Elizabeth,
          Welcome to Family Tree Forum.
          Jane will only see your message if she logs in and reads this thread.
          I can see Jane hasn't been online here since early August, so I have taken the liberty of sending her an email telling her that you are trying to contact her.
          Elaine

Comment

Just to add that if you need to get in touch with any other members of this forum direct, as opposed to posting a message on a thread, just click on their name to send them a private message.

Some members opt to receive e-mail notification of private messages, so they know a message has arrived even if they're not logged on to the site, but not everyone does that.

Comment

I added Peter Kitwood to Find a Grave along with a photo which was found in a newspaper. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...alUpdated=true
              There are probably more articles about Peter Kitwood in the Door County, Wisconsin newspapers which are available for free online. If interested, I can tell you how to locate the old newspapers online.

Dee

Comment

Working...
              X