Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GRO and certificates

Quote Originally Posted by Keptin Thedark View Post
    Don't hold your breath!

I've just had an e-mail from GRO issuing a refund on a cert that should have been sent out on the 21st.
    I had a refund yesterday for one that was supposed to be sent out on the 17th...

]

Anyone else had a differnt slip/receipt in with there certs? White A4?

Barrow in Furness, Lancashire, United Kingdom, 115432035138738, Barrow in Furness
    I've been getting the white reply slips. I think its because there's been a change of command in who runs the GRO.

I'm still waiting on 1 of my original 7, due for dispatch the 18th - it's the death certificate for a 2 week old baby, who's birth certificate was in the same batch.
    I've now got 3 due for dispatch today - and, if I'm right, the should be death certs for 3 of the above baby's half-siblings.

My one for the dispatch on the 17th arrived yesterday - the 3 for dispatch on the 21st are still awaited - anybody got an oxygen cylinder?? :-)
    Bo

At present: Marshall, Smith, Harding, Whitford, Lane (in and around Winchcomb).

I got the marrige cert yesterday, Oh the excitement of seeing the green insert in the envelope, but the post has just been and no death certs still!

Perhaps next week!
    Sue x

Looking for Hanmores in Kent, Blakers in Essex and Kent, Pickards in East London and Raisons in Somerset.

maggies
    Still not got the certificate I ordered last week

Just received some of mine, despatch date 18 April. So not too bad considering they appear to have come to Holland via France!
    No UK postage or postmark on them at all, only French.
    Hope the others arrive soon too.

Lol sarah, you got yours quicker than me and mine have less than 20 miles to come..

]

Lol!!! maybe yours are going via France too.
    Mine even have French postage paid stickers on them - no UK postage/postmarks whatsoever!

Don't like the sound of that Sarah, maybe the GRO have given the contract to a French company!
    Vivienne passed away July 2013