Questions about unclaimed money......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Olde Crone Holden View Post
    I'd imagine the "h" in Agathe had a little kink in it, making it look like a "k".

I don't think there's much doubt who it is!

OC
    Not with 'Ariel' as a surname.

Beverley

Comment

• long time ago I know but does anybody know what happened in the end ? Did Libby become a milionaire ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
        long time ago I know but does anybody know what happened in the end ? Did Libby become a milionaire ?
        Try this site and ask her http://www.genealogistsforum.co.uk/wordpress/?page_id=2
        Margaret

Comment

• She may have missed Val's post when she was around this site this morning, so you can also contact her on here!!
          Caroline
          Caroline's Family History Pages
          Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

• thanks you two

Comment

• Morning all~~~~~

I am still here...lol. Nothing at all new in this story. Sorry. I have never received any replies from any of the emails I've sent.

While money would be nice, I never thought there would be any for me...lol. I'd still love to find where Agatha is buried and if she had more children. She was only 26 when she married Francois and even if she died early 1850s, she'd still have time for a baby or two. She had 6 between 1839 and 1845.

I can't think of anywhere else to search..but I often pop her name into Google or French PRs, Corsican PRs, etc.

Comment

• oh thats a shame Libby , wonder why they didn't answer your emails ? bit rude isn't it.

Comment

• Not sure if I did something wrong Val....but I expected at least a "We got your email" reply...

Comment

• mind you I got a reply to an email I had completely forgotten about as I sent it over 6 months ago , but then she did apologise for being late.

Comment

• it's not some sort of government site you emailed was it? i emailed the mauritian archives and was told by people it could be up to a year before i got a response. can't remember how long ago i sent it now haha.

Comment

• I honestly can't remember who it was Kylejustin......lol. It was an English Law place......I remember thinking it was similar to the Dept of Justice here in Australia. I just wanted to know where I would start.
                        Last edited by Harrys mum; 01-04-12, 10:01.

Comment

Working...
                        X