X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilkenny records online now

*hyperventilates*

They put them up early!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

See you all in about a month as I have 242 hits for my main name without even looking at the married-ins

New records added to Irish Genealogical Online Record Search System

The Irish Family History Foundation's Online Research Service (ORS) are pleased to announce the availability of the records of the Rothe House Trust Ltd covering the parishes and districts of county Kilkenny. This adds over 2/3 million more baptismal, birth, death and marriage records to our ever increasing online database.

Just go to the following site and login using your existing IFHF login details. Rothe House Trust Ltd - Online Searching of Irish ancestral and genealogy records (Births, Deaths, Marriages) for Co. Kilkenny

Remember that you can purchase and spend your credit at any of the IFHF online centres.

Please check out our interactive map to see which centres are currently live and which ones are currently being worked on.

Westmeath, Cavan and East Galway will be online shortly.

If you have any questions or comments, please check our FAQ and if this does not provide an answer, then do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely
    IFHF
    Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

obviously I won't be buying all 242 as even though it's my Mum's line I don't think she'd go for a remortgage to cover the €2420 cost
    Zoe in London

Comment

yeppeeeee

Now the search is on for granddads family in Conahy area

Jebbett, Jebson, Goodman, White, Brown, Savory, Salisbury, Wheway, Hastings,
      Lenton, Perkins, Croshaw, Mallabone, Downey, Ring, Bergen, McConkey, Murphy.
      ( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

don't get too excited, Jebbo

all the marriages i've downloaded so far have had no parents details :(
        Zoe in London

Comment

having same problem , and spelling variants eckkkk
          :(

Jebbett, Jebson, Goodman, White, Brown, Savory, Salisbury, Wheway, Hastings,
          Lenton, Perkins, Croshaw, Mallabone, Downey, Ring, Bergen, McConkey, Murphy.
          ( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Working...
          X