Cute babies thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and here's me!:D

Last edited by Pippa Doll; 12-11-08, 20:46.

Comment

This is a photo of my Grandmother and the baby is my Mum. (c1915) beautifully coloured by Rachel.

and this is my Grandmother with her two surviving children, my mum and brother John, taken just after her husband was killed in WWI. (1919)

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

This is my Nan who was born in Oct 1915. Looks like she's wearing walking shoes so would date the photo to early 1917? All the photos I have of her, through childhood to wedding - she's not smiling on any of them

This is her son, Peter, my Mum's brother. The date on the back is Oct 1938, so he would have been 6 months old - he died 2 weeks before his 1st birthday.

And this is my mum - she was born in 1940, so she would be about 18 montshs on this. That's her gran in the background. Mother of the Nan in the 1st picture.

I think I followed the trend for not having any hair until I was about 2 as well. Will have to find one of mine.

EDIT:

Oh, lord - have just realised how old 'gran' in the last picture is. Go on take a guess.
        Last edited by Helen Smith Too; 06-04-08, 20:41.
        Helen

http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...enSmithToo-296

Comment

Working...
        X