X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincolnshire Marriages

I found a useful site when using Genuki:

Lincolnshire Marriage Indexes 1837-1850

There are searchable spreadsheets with the groom's name first.

You can search for the bride by pressing Ctrl and f simultaneously and then typing the bride's surname.
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

They are working to expand the year span, so it's worth keeping an eye on it.
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Thanks Elizabeth, although knowing my luck I'll probably find that the ones I'm interested in married in 1836!
      Michael, aged 1/4 of a century

Comment

Michael, you never know your luck!
        Elizabeth
        Research Interests:

Comment

Yes I do, it's invariably bad. Let's check... I have two Lincolnshire marriages in that period (both 1846), and have the certs for both already.
          Michael, aged 1/4 of a century

Comment

Aaaahh, the one I really want is 1851 and it stops in 1850! :(:(:(
            Christine
            Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so.
            Mary Jean Iron

Comment

Working...
            X