Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have an idea on the date of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That "don't know" thing looks remarkably like the front steps to my old flat!

The vertical surface was covered in a tiny weed which flourishes on damp stonework. In my case, it grew all round the bottom of the walls of the house. Has a tiny mauve-pink flower and is really rather pretty.

OC

Comment

look at the window its the same as the other one with the lady and 2 children so def mum with the children and the last one,the lady has moved her dress so the child standing up doesnt stand on it. brenda xxx
      Last edited by Guest; 16-01-08, 14:42.

Comment

Well spotted Brenda (the window)

I'd say it's the same girl in these two

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

yes i think so brenda xxx

Comment

You are all brilliant, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret in Burton View Post
              I think perhaps these two are the same man
              I think they are the same man. Rachel reversing the "younger" photo hasn't really helped in this case (sorry Rachel ) as he has quite a distinctive nose which needs to be seen the right way round!!

The centre parting looks forced (as it was fashionable!), particularly the hair on the right as we view, which makes sense as his natural parting is obviously on the right (as we view) in the other picture.

Comment

:D

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret in Burton View Post
                  I think perhaps these two are the same man

on the stained glass window is a sheild is it a family crest?brenda xxx

Comment

Oooooooooh Rachel has been doodling on my photo. :D:D

Comment

Originally posted by brenmac View Post
                      on the stained glass window is a sheild is it a family crest?brenda xxx

Hi Bren

No, if anything it is the Mildland Railway. He was a supervisor of some sort in the offices of the railway in Burton.

Comment

Working...
                      X