A hint for those looking at Non-Parochial BMDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hint for those looking at Non-Parochial BMDs

Since these are now able to be searched online, I thought I'd show everyone what you CAN get when you order one of these.

Mine are all from Dr William's Library, so I don't know what any others are like.

I can't scan it as it is too light. I'm trying to darken it up a bit, but this is the wording:

"This is to certify, That Myles, son of William Ariel and Elizabeth, his wife, who was the daughter of David Kirkby, was born in Bristol, in the Parish of St Augustines, in the County of Bristol....the Twenty Ninth Day of July in the Year One Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety One, at whose Birth we were present.

Witness (Witnefs) Agatha Ariel......sister of William Ariel,
    Nancy Elizabeth Mills......sister of David Kirkby,
    Elizabeth Taylor.............sister of William Ariel."

Not bad!!!!!!

Mine are all like this, so well worth the money.

I only have births, but am going to order a death just to have a look.

That's just annoying. I'm lucky if I even get the names of the parents!
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Sorry, I'm envious. It's great when you get bonus information!
      ~ with love from Little Nell~
      Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Wish I could find some of ours on there!

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Nell...................I have many more that weren't even registered..........as late as 1928!!

Of course, these are OH's family. They were very good at recording births. Wish they recorded deaths!!!

Comment

Working...
          X