Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click on Region. It's the one immediately after British Isles

Comment

Ah I see now. A general search of all countries and then pick from the list on the right. No sign of my Henderson baps. in the Caribbean.
      Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Mary from Italy View Post
        There's a public member tree on Ancestry which contains the family. Isabella's named as "Isabella Jessie Mulready formerly Carter".
        I've now sent the owner a message (he seems to be in Colchester).

And I've had a reply. He has a parallel family stranded somewhere in India and is fishing for connections.
        Last edited by Uncle John; 20-12-07, 20:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary from Italy View Post
          I don't think there's anything online for South Australia. If you're a member of GR, Kerri's doing SA lookups on the Records Office board.
          I contacted Kerri this morning (UK time) and she came back almost immediately with piles of useful information. Has anyone invited her to join FTF?

Comment

She's always very helpful, as is Cherilyn, who also does Australian look-ups (but not SA). I don't know if anyone's specifically invited them to join, but they've both been on GR for quite a while, so I assume they know FTF exists.

Update: I checked the members' list, and Kerri's already here. I remember seeing her name now:

Last edited by Mary from Italy; 22-12-07, 20:30.

Comment

Working...
            X