How to centre page and print.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to centre page and print.

Hi all, when I am on line the page is never centred on the screen, it is always slightly off to the right by half an inch or so. It is especially bad on GR for some reason at least an inch over. When I want to print off a page the right hand side inch or so is missing, even when I centre the page before printing.
    How can I rectify this please?
    Many thanks, Sylvia :o

Also, does anyone have an instruction booklet for a Bear Paw2448TA scanner/copier/fax?
    Sylv.

I don't know about getting the page aligned properly, but as for the scanner manual... from the Mustek site (see: Mustek):

"Where are the scanner manuals?

Most of the scanners (Page Color, 600 II SP, 600 II EP, 800 II SP, 800 SP, 1200 SP) had all of their manuals on the Scanner Solutions CD included in the package. When you install Scanner Solutions, it gives you an opportunity to install the manuals on your hard disk. You must put a check mark next to the Scanner Application Manual Files or they will not be installed. They will be listed on your Programs Menu under Mustek Scanner Solutions.

When you click the icon for one of the manuals, the Adobe Acrobat Reader will start and load the manual file. You can then print the manual or read it online.

A few scanners (6000 P, 1200 III EP/SP 1200 SP Pro, 1200 A3 Pro) include manuals on the CD, as well as a small guide to the TWAIN interface."
    Sarah

Comment

Thanks Cloggie, I will have a look at that site.

Sylvia.

Comment

Anyone know how to aligne the page please?
        Sylv.

Comment

Sylvia do you have vista ? If so there is a thingy on the bottom right of the screen that adjusts the zoom level. Don't know if that will help but its worth a try.
          Lesley passed away in November 2017.

Comment

Hi Lesley, I dont have vista. I have windows xp.
            I know there is a place to go to, to alter alignments, I just dont know where it is.
            I hope someone can help me soon.
            Sylvia.

Comment

Hi Sylvia

I find that the only way to print satisfactorily from most websites (unless they give a printable page option) is to highlight whatever you want to print and then print 'selection only'.
              Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Thank you Chrissie, I will do that for now. I am trying to print off a route from the AA site and I lose the right inch or so of the directions which is unhelpful.
                Regards, Sylvia.

Comment

Have you tried printing in Landscape and not Portrait?

Comment

Working...
                  X