Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please do not post any new requests on this thread.

Any requests should now be posted on a new thread. (see post #635 for details)

Thank you.
    Elaine

Comment

• Elaine so were is the new thread then please babe ???
      borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by borobabs View Post
        Elaine so were is the new thread then please babe ???
        Babs,

there isnt one, you have to post your photo/s as a 'new thread' within the 'family tree photos' section, and requesting what you would like doing, I guess one photo per thread, which to me, will soon clog up the boards
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

• Ohy dear that sounds made doesnt it ;;oh well thanks Julie ;;

Comment

• Thanks Julie
            Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

• It's only one photo if that is all the person wants. The way I read it is, if the same person wants multiple photos done they can put them on the same thread. If you think about it, it's a good idea. That way it's easier to see what's been done and what hasn't.
              Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissie Smiff View Post
                It's only one photo if that is all the person wants. The way I read it is, if the same person wants multiple photos done they can put them on the same thread. .
                Exactly!

Let's see how it goes - if we find it is clogging up the boards then we will have a rethink.
                Elaine

Comment

• I think its really good idea too saves searching for your photo restorations .

Comment

• The only thing is when you do todays posts have a look and the bulk of them is photo restoration ;;;
                    not saying out as one of them is mine ;;

Comment

• Yes Babs, there are 6 but 4 of them are by the same person - missing the point altogether
                      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

• That would be about right for me Chrissy ahh yes I see what you mean 1 person 1 thread yes would have been diffrant sorryyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• No need to start a new thread for each photo if you have a batch that need doing. In fact if you have a thread running in your own name you can add new photos to it at any time - at least all your photos will remain on the one thread.

I have merged the four threads that were posted by the same member.

I know it might seem more complicated for members asking for restorations but we are trying to make it easier for those members who are doing the restorations! Hopefully it will help them see what has been done and what is still outstanding.
                          Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 02-03-09, 09:53.
                          Elaine

Comment

• Thats ok Elaine have got the right ghist of things now and todays posts looks better for the merge ;;;yes I would have stuck to one thread but new person might easy get wrong idea of how to do it ;;;still all well ;;

Comment

• We seem to have finished with this one now, so I will close it.

Any new requests can be started on a new thread.
                              Elaine

Comment

Working...
                              X