• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 (Jan. 29-Feb. 4): So Far Away

Week 5 https://chiddicksfamilytree.com/2020...s-so-far-away/
    My Family History Blog Site:

https://chiddicksfamilytree.com

I have updated my Magazine entry for Warsaw Hamlet and posted as 'So Far Away' on A Polish Heritage
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Katarzyna View Post
      I have updated my Magazine entry for Warsaw Hamlet and posted as 'So Far Away' on A Polish Heritage
      Good idea.
      Caroline
      Caroline's Family History Pages
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I'm not sure if this counts as 'So Far Away' but here's my small offering - Postcards and Passenger Lists
        Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

Originally posted by Gardengirl View Post
          I'm not sure if this counts as 'So Far Away' but here's my small offering - Postcards and Passenger Lists
          I reckon it does - it works really well using weebly doesn't it.
          Caroline
          Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Yes, it seems OK. I'm trying to work out how to have a better index in the side panel though. I have changed the settings to only show one entry per page but it would be nice to be able to jump straight to the one that interests you with links from the side panel. It's a work in progress.

Incidentally, I have had to shorten the passenger list story because my brother reminded me that the artist friend lived in Ibiza not Majorca so that blew that theory!
            Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

I think I've made an index box

Comment

My late addition to this thread - a light hearted look at genetic heritage.

Week 5: So far away .... from "home"
                Caroline

Comment

Very good....you may want to change the typo at the very end
                  Carolyn
                  Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
                  Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
                    Very good....you may want to change the typo at the very end
                    Thank you, done it - and I can't blame auto-correct for that one!
                    Caroline

Comment

made me chuckle....
                      Carolyn
                      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
                      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Working...
                      X