ScotlandsPeople website up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScotlandsPeople website up

Just a heads up. SP has been undergoing maintenance since close of office hours on Friday. Was billed as being due online again tomorrow.
    It is up and running again since about 5pm today.

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
    Just a heads up. SP has been undergoing maintenance since close of office hours on Friday. Was billed as being due online again tomorrow.
    It is up and running again since about 5pm today.
    Yes - I thought I would have a look when I got home and it is back to normal. Being Scottish I would be lost without this site.
    I wonder what they were doing - any new records????
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by herky View Post
      Yes - I thought I would have a look when I got home and it is back to normal. Being Scottish I would be lost without this site.
      I wonder what they were doing - any new records????
      Me too. Dunno what they were doing though as I have not heard any gossip. The 1919 etc. stuff is already up so not that. There’s nothing on their FB page. That still is at the old announcement that they will be offline Friday to Tuesday. In the site itself, the “What We Are Working On” page has not been updated since last October and there is no news there of something due in January 2020.
      Last edited by GallowayLass; 20-01-20, 19:30.

Comment

Working...
      X