Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1939 register look up

Hi all!

With a name like Roma Rowlands you'd think she'd be easy to find! I'm guessing the surname has been mis-transcribed as tried adding her husband and child and still can't see them

So if anyone is free to take a look I'd be grateful!

Roma b. 1915, Reading, Berkshire
    Married Trevor Rowlands 1938, Abingdon, Berkshire
    * born June 1939, Abingdon, Berkshire

Thanks
    Last edited by Jill on the A272; 15-01-20, 07:13. Reason: possible living person

Is this her death??

Roma M Rowlands born 03/07/1916 died second quarter 1991, Cambridge

If so, her death might not have been recorded before the NHS stopped updating the 1939 Register, and FMP have not yet caught her death OR have not been notified by a family member, with full details provided.

* could still be alive so will be blacked out, unless you know she died before 1991.
    Last edited by Jill on the A272; 15-01-20, 07:14. Reason: possible living person
    My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

As one of the people you have both named may still be alive I have removed it in line with this forum's policy.

Comment

Ah yes forgot about that! Thank you!
        Hmm, Cambridge - well if that's the only Roma Rowlands then it fits I guess - I can't see her daughter though either unless she's already passed too - I'd better take a deeper look than the 1939!

Comment

Working...
        X