Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help finding bio dad of great-great grandma??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding bio dad of great-great grandma??

I'm looking for information on the Quave/Cuevas family of St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana.

According to DNA matches, one of the sons of Pierre Baptiste Cuevas (Quave) (1809-1889) and Marie Arcinta Ladner (b.1817) was the biological father of my great-great grandmother, Victoria Brown Vallery (1907-1974).

Her mother was a woman named Christine (Christian) Bynog or Basco (1889-1930), herself a daughter of Thomas Basco and Armeline Bynog. Her and her mother were from the Natchitoches/Cloutierville/Derry/Gorum area of Louisiana.

All DNA points to her father being one of the sons (most likely the youngest son, Napoleon Paul Quave) but I'd love to know if anyone had heard of any Quaves/Cuevas living in that area at the time of her birth. I have no idea how her parents met or what in the world Napoleon would've been doing there even. For the longest time, I believed her father was a man named Willie Brown which proved false through DNA recently so this is all brand-new to me.

If anyone knows anything or even if anyone can help me find where her father was at the time she was born would be a massive help to me. Even if it's a totally different Cuevas/Quave that was in the area because like I said, I have no 100% confirmation of Napoleon being her father.

Any help at all would be very much appreciated at this point! Thank you!
    Last edited by StarQueen; 21-12-19, 17:39.
Working...
X