Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minna Collins (India)

Hiya,

I can see 2 results for Minna Collins born in India on FMP, one is a 1853 birth and the other is a marriage. This is my G Grandfathers 2nd wife. Can I ask for the info on these please.

Thanks;)
    Jacky

PM sent for baptism and birth.

If it is the same person, the age for the marriage doesn't match but will send PM anyway.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thanks, Caroline. They all seem to tell fibs out there. My G Grandfather seemed to tell some whoppers!
      Jacky

Comment

Originally posted by Tilly Mint View Post
        Thanks, Caroline. They all seem to tell fibs out there. My G Grandfather seemed to tell some whoppers!
        She only knocked off a few years!!
        Caroline
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thank you for sending me all this stuff, a great help in my research. Augustine's daughter, Agnes marries an "O'Connor" and I have seen the name "D'Austin" mentioned in this research. Agnes was the the only daughter who didn't rebel against her father.

Thanks again, Caroline
          Jacky

Comment

Originally posted by Tilly Mint View Post
            Thank you for sending me all this stuff, a great help in my research. Augustine's daughter, Agnes marries an "O'Connor" and I have seen the name "D'Austin" mentioned in this research. Agnes was the the only daughter who didn't rebel against her father.

Thanks again, Caroline
            Glad to help - I'm usually not quick enough and somebody gets there before me.
            Caroline

Comment

Working...
            X