Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Who was Emily?

on a seperate note, I have taken out a FMP sub recently and looked at the latest records released this Friday, and see that they have some monumental inscriptions for Heston and Isleworth, they do have some Adams, but couldn't see any that we have mentioned. Not sure if you have any others in your tree.

i don't think your areas were newly added.

https://search.findmypast.co.uk/sear...l-inscriptions
    Carolyn

Researching:Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon
    Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Plant, Skinner - Lincs ....all moved to London
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Quote Originally Posted by cbcarolyn View Post
    on a seperate note, I have taken out a FMP sub recently and looked at the latest records released this Friday, and see that they have some monumental inscriptions for Heston and Isleworth, they do have some Adams, but couldn't see any that we have mentioned. Not sure if you have any others in your tree.

i don't think your areas were newly added.

https://search.findmypast.co.uk/sear...l-inscriptions
    Thanks Carolyn

I have so many Adams individuals in my family background - my paternal grandfather's grandmother was an Adams/Piggott by way of Buckinghamshire/Hounslow and my paternal grandmother also had Adams as a maiden name - though I'm pretty sure a different branch of the surname. That second branch is my next research project and a bit of a challenge since my grandmother didn't speak to her father after 1937 when her mother died and he remarried - a long story.

I'm thinking that I might get a FMP sub as well next year