Marriage look up please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
    He maybe with one of the other children.
    I'm struggling with them too! It looks like Arthur may have joined the East Surrey Regiment 17 Aug 1927, Service No. 6137610, claiming to be 18 and giving his DoB as 23 Mar 1909, Hoxton (his baptism gives his DoB as 22 Mar 1910). Discharged 15 Dec 1930

Comment

• Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
      so much has been added I've lost the plot, thanks all, am slowly going through it.
      ha ha
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

• snot funny gone from not knowing anything to all this info, which I really did not expect.

Might put another one on as you all seem to be bored.

Comment

• They are all so good these days aren't they Val. When I get time I am planning to put up a thread to see if anyone can help now with finding out what happened to my other Ligna Vita (Jnr) who I lost after she was 13.
          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

snot funny gone from not knowing anything to all this info, which I really did not expect.

Might put another one on as you all seem to be bored.
            Well weather has changed now, and the nights are drawing in!
            Carolyn
            Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
            Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

• I remember her Chrissie, thought you must have found her ???
              Good point Carolyn

Comment

• just to say thanks again have almost added all you found.

Comment

I remember her Chrissie, thought you must have found her ???
                  Good point Carolyn
                  You must be feeling really chuffed Val. It's lovely when you sort an old mystery.

No I never found that one. I found Gt. Gt. Grandmother Ligna Vita but not the daughter of my Gt. Grandmother who had the same name. One day, when I'm not so busy, I hope to put up a thread with the details I already have on her. Would love to know what became of her. One of the later family members named their child the same and I did manage to trace her, though she changed her name slightly. Maybe the other did the same.
                  Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

• hope you manage to find her, you are right I do feel chuffed, but more because what a lovely lot of people we have on here.

Comment

Working...
                    X