Ancestry problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry problems

Last night I got a page saying my tree has been removed??? then it changed and my Tree appeared, but I could not view my own census records, so thought maybe a glitch.
    Tonight I cannot do a search for any records of people in my tree, the search thingy just keeps going round, anybody else have the same problem

Can see Tree and search from it

Vera

Comment

Not exactly Val but yesterday I couldn’t get anything to open beyond my home page on my pc Windows 10 and IE11. Gave up and tried iPad and things were ok. My pc was clean ie. caches all cleared etc. before I started so no idea what was wrong.

Comment

Hi Vera found my tree but when I try to view one of my census records nothing happens??
        Interesting Galloway, maybe it was a glitch then, going to have another go.

Comment

it seems to be super slow this morning, and has been a bit glitchy over last few days. One time I did see a notice saying they were experiencing problems, I think that was Monday evening.
          Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
          Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

so annoying, maybe they are putting new records on ?

Comment

More likely just inefficient as usual. The number of times I get 'ooops' messages is getting stupid. I think most people don't even bother to complain but it is not a good service considering how much we pay. I don't begrudge paying, and if its working the website is excellent but clicking and then 'try again later' (actually with another few annoyed clicks!) is driving me mad!
              Anne

Comment

I get that a lot too, especially the other night, shall start complaining

Comment

There is a windows update doing the rounds as well so you may need to reboot your computer for the effects to take place.
                  Julie
                  They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I've not had an update lately?

Comment

me neither
                      Carolyn
                      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

I have had that and following it, things were working fine so the glitch for me wasn’t due to that.

Comment

another slow day....
                          Carolyn
                          Family Tree site

Comment

hope its not slow for me today, only just come online.

Comment

OMG, both Ancestry and FMP are down now. 'ooops' 'site can't be reached' 'hints took too long to load' (no they didn't) and other similar excuses.
                              Anne

Comment

Working...
                              X