cant find marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant find marriage

cant find a marriage between Arthur Fox 1899 - 1973 and Rosie May Ely 1901-1963. Had a son ***** Fox but not been able to find his birth. Now wondering if they went abroad although Arthur and Rosie/Rose are on 1939 in Kent still.
    Last edited by Jill on the A272; 25-08-19, 15:51. Reason: name of living person removed

There is a marriage Q1 1927 Eastbourne district vol 2b page 145 for Arthur Fox and Rose M Eley.
    Will have a look for birth of son *****
    Last edited by Jill on the A272; 25-08-19, 15:52. Reason: name of living person removed

Comment

There are six Fox/Eley births between 1927-1939, the one I think you are looking for is Q1 1939 Tonbridge district vol 2a page 1648

Comment

thank you, that one never came up on my searches but I was searching rosie with variants and I was concentrating on Kent. I know what to look for now thanks

Comment

With a birth date of 1939 the son may well be still be alive so I have removed his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill on the A272 View Post
            With a birth date of 1939 the son may well be still be alive so I have removed his name.
            sorry didnt think

Comment

Working...
            X