Glass negatives ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass negatives ..

If you watch South Today, you will have seen the story about the glass negatives just now. If you didn't, here it is:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/b...windTo=current - about 18.48. Apparently it will still be available on BBC iplayer for 24 hours.

Alan lives round the corner from me. I'm looking forward to seeing the display at the weekend. I had followed the discussions on Twitter and then in the parish magazine, so really good to see the ending of the story.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I was just looking for the link to this, what a lovely story. Am in the south at the moment!
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
      I was just looking for the link to this, what a lovely story. Am in the south at the moment!
      Are you here long? The photos are going on display in the Village Hall during the Summer Fair.
      Caroline
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

going back tomorrow evening, I have to get back for Friday dialysis
        Carolyn
        Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
        Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
          going back tomorrow evening, I have to get back for Friday dialysis
          That's a shame, maybe next time!
          Caroline

Comment

Working...
          X