Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Wills

Thank you Elaine The first two ordered. I'm sure I shall think of a few more.
    Chrissie

I have ordered 10! Lots more to get....
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Sounds too good to be true! Hope it’s not an error on their part!!
    Last edited by Punchs mum; 24-07-19 at 14:10.

Order what you want in the next 12 months as the price could change again:

http://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazi...next-12-months
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Great news, prices going down for a change that’s a novelty, ordered five, thank you GRO

i too have ordered a couple, anyone know how to get a report of all the people in my tree (on FTM) that have a will record attached. I do have roots magic so maybe I could try there too.
    Carolyn

Researching:Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon
    Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Plant, Skinner - Lincs ....all moved to London
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

First one downloaded today, only taken a few days
    Last edited by Paulc; 26-07-19 at 18:38. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by cbcarolyn View Post
    i too have ordered a couple, anyone know how to get a report of all the people in my tree (on FTM) that have a will record attached. I do have roots magic so maybe I could try there too.
    In rootsmagic you can do a "find everywhere" [binoculars icon] search - just insert the word will or probate or whatever word you might have used and it will generate a list of all the locations found and the relevant associated people. [While I use this search item a lot I do find it a bit clunky as it searches not just the database items but all the attached docs and images. I just wish I could do the search only on the database alone]

I've ordered 23 wills already and been able to download only 1 so far...maybe there's a large queue!!!
    Last edited by Bertie; 27-07-19 at 12:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertie View Post
    In rootsmagic you can do a "find everywhere" [binoculars icon] search - just insert the word will or probate or whatever word you might have used and it will generate a list of all the locations found and the relevant associated people. [While I use this search item a lot I do find it a bit clunky as it searches not just the database items but all the attached docs and images. I just wish I could do the search only on the database alone]

I've ordered 23 wills already and been able to download only 1 so far...maybe there's a large queue!!!
    I used rootsmagic to get a report - thank you, I don't have that many in my tree, so will recheck.
    Carolyn

Have we caused a lot of work for them, mine have not arrived and are now over the estimated date. How is everyone else doing?
    Carolyn