No announcement yet.

UK Wills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At long last I have received my Grandad's will. Took 3 months apart from 3 days.

I knew what it was supposed to say but still lovely to see it all written down.

What exactly does the value of the estate include? Would it be half the house as my Grandma was still allowed and all money in the ban?. Also he had shares that I know about.

He also owned a limited company the shares of which he left to his sons and son in law in equal amounts.

We are talking about 1978 and it doesn't sound a lot of money.
    Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

• I finally received my last one too, ordered on 23rd July.
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

• I was just doing some sums. I've only applied for 7 Wills since this £1.50 price, all have been since mid-September.

Of those 7, none have been delivered on time. Quickest has been 5 weeks. Longest was 7 weeks.
        Only 2 have been problem-free.

3 have had pages missing. Two I'm still waiting for them to re-do (after 6 weeks), the other took 4 weeks from the date I contacted them.
        2 they say they can't find (no folio number) yet when I emailed they said they would send them. (Been waiting 4 weeks so far) Methinks they weren't looking for the particular spelling of the surname I gave them - it's easily confused with a more usual form. Or is this just a lazy way of closing a request to make their fulfillment figures look better?

I don't think 2/7 is a particularly good response rate. Personally I wouldn't mind paying a little more if the service was better.
        Vicky

Comment

Working...
        X