Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hull History Centre Lookup

It appears that we will have to wait a few days before I will be allowed to view the attachment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caryndanielle View Post
    It appears that we will have to wait a few days before I will be allowed to view the attachment.
    I have just been double checking the settings and if you make one more post - like replying to this one, you should be be fine!
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages (Latest version ~ site often being updated, so subject to frequent changes.)
    Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. Socrates

1754-1805
    Archive Canterbury Cathedral Archives
    Archive reference U3/174/1/D1
    Record set Kent Marriages And Banns
    Wye, Saints Gregory & Martin
    Moses Wilson to Ann Bayley
    1805 Moses Wilson amd Ann Bayley.jpg

William Wilkinson
    Event Type: Baptism
    Baptism Date: 28 Feb 1808
    Baptism Place: Peterborough, St John, Northamptonshire, England
    Ancestry.com. Northamptonshire, England, Church of England Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1532-1812

1808 Baptism William Wilkinson.jpg

Baptism
    Name:Sarah Wilkerson
    Moses Wilkerson
    Anne Nee Bailey Wilkerson
    Woodbridge, Suffolk
    Ancestry.com. England, Pallot's Baptism Index, 1780-1837

1806 Sarah Wilkerson.jpg

Date of Baptism - 18 Dec 1806
    From transcription: Ancestry.com. England, Select Births and Christenings, 1538-1975

If you click on my name in the box next to my post you can send me a private message (pm) . If you include an email address I can send you the attachments.
    Last edited by Katarzyna; 02-07-19 at 07:49.
    Kat

My avatar is my Grandmother - Ida Lock 1897-1988

you may have to wait until you have been a member for 10 days, and then you have all the features, I had same problem
    https://www.familytreeforum.com/show.../120389-Images
    Carolyn

Researching:Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon
    Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Plant, Skinner - Lincs ....all moved to London
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cbcarolyn View Post
    you may have to wait until you have been a member for 10 days, and then you have all the features, I had same problem
    https://www.familytreeforum.com/show.../120389-Images
    What can't be seen on this shared thread is the series of posts made by me when sorting out the settings for you. A 10th post will fix the issue and Caryndanielle was notified by email as well as on here further up the thread, but since she had logged off and she is in Arizona she unfortunately may not see any of the solutions or my email until later on.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages (Latest version ~ site often being updated, so subject to frequent changes.)

I will try again later on to view the attachment. I do appreciate your concerns about how an unknown person might muck up a forum with solicitations and such.

Although I couldn't access the marriage dated 11 March 1805, one of my cousins contacted one of her LDS cousins and forwarded me a copy from the Wye, Kent parish register. Unfortunately, it does say Moses Wilson and not Wilkerson. And the register states that both Moses and Ann were "of this parish". What I will do is search for other Wilsons and Baileys/Bayleys in the parish and surrounding parishes. I won't be surprised if I can't find any because the 1806 baptism of their daughter, Sarah, at Woodbridge, Suffolk, has Moses' name as WILKERSON. I'm guessing he either had a strong accent or was soft-spoken and this led to some confusion outside of Yorkshire. Just a guess but let's see if it I'm correct about a dearth of Wilsons & Baileys in the vicinity of Wye, Kent.

Under the category of "For what it's worth" Department, I joined the forum and posted this thread on 19 June. Today is 2 July and I have exceeded 10 days in forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caryndanielle View Post
    Under the category of "For what it's worth" Department, I joined the forum and posted this thread on 19 June. Today is 2 July and I have exceeded 10 days in forum.
    Your registration was the 24th June 2019.

You email wondering why you could not post an the forum was the 25th. - time difference meant that I am afraid I was asleep and had been unable to process your membership instantly.

This thread is dated 25th June.

According to the settings available to me you should be able to post having now made 10 posts. There must be something hiding in the software which will need changing.
    Caroline

Blog Entries
    I have manually changed your user group as you have reached 10 posts. Hopefully you can now see the images.
    Caroline

Blog Entries
    I am sure that everyone will be pleased to know that the attachments were visible once she had logged in, which also mean that she could access her PMs and carydanielle now has all she needs.
    Caroline