Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube

When I watch on Chrome ,I can get a small screen of the video I watch, but chrome is playing up so am trying Firefox, but the videos fill the screen, and I cannot find a way to shrink them??

I am not sure what you mean, there are boxes on the bottom of the video when you put a mouse over it, is that any help?
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

hi Carolyn if I use chrome I can have a small screen video or a full screen, but on firefox I dont get the choice, I can only have a full screen one.

Comment

i will look on pc tomorrow, have firefox installed on there
        Carolyn
        Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

I have installed firefox, but it seems to be the same as Chrome. you can have a little video playing in the bottom corner and you can continue searching in youtube - is that what isn't working for you?
          Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Comment

There is a small square in the right hand bottom corner that will make the screen larger or smaller. I use Firefox and it works the same.
            Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Val, maybe your screen setting is not 'seeing' right to the edges. Have you made the print bigger at some point?
              Anne

Comment

odd but after updates installed last night its fine today, thanks everybody

Comment

Working...
                X