Bookmarks bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmarks bar

How do I delete a site from this and add a different one, as its full up, and there is one I could delete and add in its place.

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
    How do I delete a site from this and add a different one, as its full up, and there is one I could delete and add in its place.
    Chrome?
    Right click on the link where you press on the bar and delete it. To add one, you do it in the usual way with the star and then select the place from the drop down menu.

Or use the Bookmark manager to drag and drop.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Oops double posted. see below.
      Last edited by GallowayLass; 02-05-19, 14:46.

Comment

It shouldn’t get full up. In IE11, to the right and you will see two little >> marks. That’s where you will find any stored on your favourites bar that are beyond the width of your screen view. I presume other browsers have the same thing?
        You could also try editing the names of some of your current ones so that more can be seen. For example I have named this forum FTF and FindMyPast as FMP.
        I have 26 in total on my Favourites Bar and on my 13” laptop screen, I can see 16 of them, the other 10 are after the >>

Comment

I've not explained myself well, in Google I have a few in the bookmarks bar, but I also have loads in my favourites, have been trying to delete the end one in the bar, to replace with one I use a lot, but there seems to be no way to do this?

Comment

I've not explained myself well, in Google I have a few in the bookmarks bar, but I also have loads in my favourites, have been trying to delete the end one in the bar, to replace with one I use a lot, but there seems to be no way to do this?
            You are using Chrome then. You can drag and drop them from either clicking on the >> or by clicking on the Other Bookmarks folder - either way, it will drop down and you can choose a link and drag it across to the bar and put it where you want it.
            Caroline
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

oh thanks so much Caroline have done it now

Comment

oh thanks so much Caroline have done it now
                Caroline

Comment

Working...
                X