No announcement yet.

missing Beaumont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the detail of John's death that I am hoping that Eileen will come back and tell us Bertie.

Re the birth, there are several possible births in England with father John but, apart from one George whose marriage is listed, it could be any one of them. Also, as you know, just because we can't find a birth in Scotland doesn't mean absolutely that there wasn't one. So again, I am hoping Eileen will come and tell us how she knows for sure he was born in Scotland.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

... and also if Yorkshire is correct as birth for John. I feel that 1818 is an unusually late date for first child in those times, John would have been 43.
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
        there are several marriages in York, why do you think he maybe from Yorkshire? and could any of them be the one?

2 likley are to Dorothy armitage and sarah goodland
        neither of these look good now.
        Carolyn
        Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
        Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
          I feel that 1818 is an unusually late date for first child in those times, John would have been 43.
          Agreed - that's why a 2nd marriage is a possibility, assuming that George IS the son of John.

Comment

Working...
          X