No announcement yet.

fmp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aww thank you for those notices. Not seen them myself on facebook. Sods law I suppose...lol

Comment

Originally posted by gloryer View Post
      aww thank you for those notices. Not seen them myself on facebook. Sods law I suppose...lol
      Further update from Facebook this afternoon:

We do believe these intermittent issue have now been resolved, and full service on the website has been resumed.
      Your browser may be storing an old error page at this point, so please hard refresh your browser to clear this (CTRL + F5 together)
      We are completing tests and there may be a few minutes of sporadic down time over the next couple of hours.
      We do apologise for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you.

Christine
      Researching:
      HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Working...
      X