No announcement yet.

HP Envy 4520

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perhaps it is just trying to be environmentally friendly!
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

ha ha Carolyn, its so annoying, has a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
        well Julie it did thanks, but then a couple of days ago ,I tried to print off a page and it changed itself to Duplex ??? so printed on both sides, dont know why?
        I wonder why? I'd be looking to contact/speak to an adviser to find out.
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

thanks I will

Comment

technology eh? my epson doesn't have this capability, and rarely print these days.

there does seem to be a lot of posts about it with a quick google, so you are not alone!

Most of the newer HP printers are programmed to print on both sides of the paper as the default.  Maybe this was done so HP could show off their double-sided printing technology or, maybe it was just one of those dumb oversights.  Yes, you can uncheck the “Two-Sided” option on each document you prin...

I wonder if the driver has updated, I know my epson asks if I want to update.
            Carolyn
            Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
            Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

I've never been asked to update it but you never know ,will have a look

Comment

Working...
              X