Marriage reference look up please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage reference look up please

I hope someone will be able to help me. I need to order two marriage certificates, one from 1984, one from 1996. I know all the details apart from the references. The GRO site won't let me order without these, and a search more than doubles the cost. I'm not a current member of ancestry, and the records are too recent for freeBMD.
    Is there another free site I can use? Or is anyone able to look up the information if I pm the details?
    TIA

Would you like to PM me the details?
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Thank you. I will do that now.
      Last edited by darannon; 17-03-19, 12:01.

Comment

Originally posted by darannon View Post
        Sorry Chrissie how do I message you directly so it doesn't appear on the thread?

Comment

Click on Chrissie's name on the left hand side of her post and you will get an option to private message.

Comment

Originally posted by darannon View Post
            I don't think my kindle wants to let me do this. I will borrow my husband's laptop later and try again then.

Comment

The references should be on Familysearch, which is free to use.

Comment

Chrissie, thank you for your message, I do still need the references but I can't send you a message back on my kindle. I don't know why. And on my husband's laptop it says the site is unsupported and won't even let me look at anything. As soon as I can find a way, I will message you.

Comment

I have now received your message and replied with the information. Hope you got it ok?
                  Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 20-03-19, 09:13.
                  Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
                  X