Looking for death information - Leonard Edgar Biggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
    Did you know that you can search and buy burial records from Birmingham city council?

sadly no Leonard Biggs but Leonard Briggs is on there - I kind of feel that he can't be right man if it is Briggs on here also

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20065[/ATTACH]

There is Leonard Biggs in 1974 - I assume this maybe the son which could be useful to you.
    I knew about that site for burials, but to my shame had forgotten about it!.. my own Grandmother came from Birmingham and I still have a lot of connections there..

BUT, Lee I am SO happy that you now have closure, sometimes you have to think differently and to those that have registered the death it is quite easy to put the wrong info, it's only as good as the person giving that info at the time. If that's the only info the Hospital had then who was to say it was wrong?

great news though!
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

So many sites offering info it is hard to keep track. And sometimes they disappear too, a lot of the great sites I used in Cornwall in the early days have all gone, and Ancestry/FMP et al have bought them.
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

fantastic news, well done Carolyn

Comment

Working...
        X