No announcement yet.

Bennett/Dixon/Gates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have had a quick look at some of the children, looks like 2 of the girls are in Bucks and married men with same surname - brothers? - but just used ancestry hints - so maybe completely wrong track, so guess worth looking at the map and seeing if they are close and nearest church to that. Are any others there?
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

• I can see that
      Fanny Bennett in 1911 was in Carter Lane Farm, North Marston, Hogshaw, Buckinghamshire, she was elsewhere in 1901, so could have been in another place in 1923

Elizabeth in 1911 was at Lone Tree, Thornborough, Buckinghamshire, although there is a possible death in 1916
      Last edited by cbcarolyn; 09-04-19, 21:58.
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

• Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
        I can see that
        Fanny Bennett in 1911 was in Carter Lane Farm, North Marston, Hogshaw, Buckinghamshire, she was elsewhere in 1901, so could have been in another place in 1923

Elizabeth in 1911 was at Lone Tree, Thornborough, Buckinghamshire, although there is a possible death in 1916
        maybe once Bartlett died in 1913 she went to live with one of her sister - in laws

Comment

• I didn't look at sister in laws. I had the tree from before so just looked at children, are they in Buckingham too. she must have gone with family member so would focus on them.. I can't see any Bucks burial on line. so guess you may need to contact church direct.
          Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Comment

• Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
            I didn't look at sister in laws. I had the tree from before so just looked at children, are they in Buckingham too. she must have gone with family member so would focus on them.. I can't see any Bucks burial on line. so guess you may need to contact church direct.
            hopefully if and when i get the birth certificate it will be a little easier, as there are so many churches in Buckinghamshire

Comment

Working...
            X