Sir William Burnett /Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sylvia C View Post
    probably because they have to find it, check it against your request .......... and because there are who knows how many requests in line before you!
    There I was thinking they were just their waiting for my request...I should be more patient! ??

Comment

Karen ............

you have been provided with copies of documents that show the Fanny Burnett was the daughter of William and his wife, that her full name was Fanny Eyre Burnett, that she married, and that she was alive well after Bartlett's mother apparently died because she was executor for her sister's will.

You have 3 threads going, and this information might well be spread around the threads, not gathered in one place ..............

see posts 36 and 37 just above on this thread.
      My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Just to get it into one place .........

from Freebmd ......

Marriages Dec 1855 (>99%)
        Burnett Fanny Eyre Chichester 2b 577
        Smith Henry Chichester 2b 577

from post 36 above ......

Fanny Eyre Burnett
        Married 6 Nov 1855
        Father Sir William Burnett
        Spouse Henry Smith
        Chichester
        My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvia C View Post
          Just to get it into one place .........

from Freebmd ......

Marriages Dec 1855 (>99%)
          Burnett Fanny Eyre Chichester 2b 577
          Smith Henry Chichester 2b 577

from post 36 above ......

Fanny Eyre Burnett
          Married 6 Nov 1855
          Father Sir William Burnett
          Spouse Henry Smith
          Chichester
          I do apologise I hadn't made that connection in my head even though I had seen the threads somewhere.

Comment

and here is Fanny Burnett's baptism

from ancestry

Fanny Eyre Burnett, baptised 13 April 1817, St martin, Chichester, Sussex
            Father William Burnett. Mother Maria

Comment

Bartlett Bennett has no link with Sir William Burnett ............. see you James Larkam thread for the solution.

Comment

Working...
              X