X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes definitely need to purchase this one
    Thank you

Comment

This was our thought as well as Bartlett Bennett had such a great upbringing and going to college....someone had to be paying for it.

Comment

Name: Fanny Eyre Burnett
        Baptism Date: 13 Apr 1817
        Baptism Place: Saint Martin,Chichester,Sussex,England
        Father: William Burnett
        Mother: Maria

Name: Margaret Jane Barnett
        Baptism Date: 16 Feb 1810
        Baptism Place: Holy Trinity, Gosport, Hampshire, England
        Father: William Barnett
        Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Karen, its great that you are replying to each person. If you click on 'reply with quote' we would know whose comment you meant for each reply and the thread would make more sense.
          Anne

Comment

Karen, you can answer the posts by either quoting the post number ie #12 for example or click on the "Reply With Quote" button. We will then know which post you are replying to

Sorry Anne cross posted there.
            Last edited by Katarzyna; 22-02-19, 14:46.
            Kat

Comment

Originally posted by Katarzyna View Post
              Name: Fanny Eyre Burnett
              Baptism Date: 13 Apr 1817
              Baptism Place: Saint Martin,Chichester,Sussex,England

Name: Margaret Jane Barnett
              Baptism Place: Holy Trinity, Gosport, Hampshire, England
              Father: William Barnett
              interesting that burnett is barnett on Margarets, there is a third daughter Mary E R.

I did have a quick look for a death or marriage for Fanny Eyre B 1817 but found nothing
              Carolyn
              Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
              Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

I think that was possibly a transcription error as there is this one.There are three on Ancestry - 2 as Barnett one as Burnett.

Name: Margaret Jane Burnett
                Baptism Place: Holy Trinity,Gosport,Hampshire,England

Alverstoke is adjacent to Gosport
                Last edited by Katarzyna; 22-02-19, 14:58.
                Kat

Comment

here is the elusive Fanny
                  fanny eyre smith.JPG

Fanny Eyre Smith of St Johns House widow sister to elizabeth ....so not the Bartletts Mother
                  Carolyn
                  Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

Well found Carolyn. So not our fanny then.
                    Kat

Comment

Thanks for your help Anne I have ordered the Will, but unfortunately I won't get it until 9 march..... but I can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anne in Carlisle View Post
                        Karen, its great that you are replying to each person. If you click on 'reply with quote' we would know whose comment you meant for each reply and the thread would make more sense.
                        Anne
                        Thank you Ann good to know, as I have said I'm new to all this, and do appreciate all this lovely help

Comment

Originally posted by karen michelle View Post
                          So Sylvia
                          Are you saying then that my Fanny Bennett really can't be the Fanny BURNETT of the Sir Wm BURNETT/Bennett??

I'm saying that IF that death certificate is your Fanny, and IF the information on it is correct ............... eg, correct age given ............... then that Fanny cannot be the Fanny shown on the 1841 Census with William Burnett.
                          My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

I think there are too many threads on this. I have found Fanny Burnett - she is Fanny Smith. Not sure where I posted now.
                            Carolyn
                            Family Tree site

Comment

Where do I find this information??

Comment

See post 28 on this thread.
                                Carolyn
                                Family Tree site

Comment

fanny marriage.JPG
                                  Carolyn
                                  Family Tree site

Comment

here you go, it is on freebmd

Henry Smith is her husband. So not your Fanny.
                                    Carolyn
                                    Family Tree site

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvia C View Post
                                      I'm saying that IF that death certificate is your Fanny, and IF the information on it is correct ............... eg, correct age given ............... then that Fanny cannot be the Fanny shown on the 1841 Census with William Burnett.
                                      Well the PDF is ordered now....eta 28th Feb ...... not sure why it takes so long to get a PDF

Comment

Originally posted by karen michelle View Post
                                        Well the PDF is ordered now....eta 28th Feb ...... not sure why it takes so long to get a PDF
                                        probably because they have to find it, check it against your request .......... and because there are who knows how many requests in line before you!
                                        My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Can any one find where Fanny Burnett is after the 1841 census.
                                          Shes the daughter of a Sir William Burnett
                                          Mother Maria, 2 sisters Margaret & Elizabeth Todd
                                          All can be traced BUT I can't find her after 1841. ........is she my Fanny Bennett????

Comment

Working...
                                          X