James Larkam born c1826

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In post 84, Carolyn names the nieces in David Felthem's will

...I did take another look at will yesterday, he says that he is leaving sums to his late wifes nieces, Sarah Gates and Eliza Sperring - so not sure if these would be both Bennetts - so sisters to Fanny and Ann?...

On page 9 of the thread, you can see the marriage of an Eliza Bennett to Edward Sperring which I thought might be one of the nieces so had a look 1841 and came up with a schoolmistress not born in county who could be Eliza Sperring with Louisa Terrill (niece) 1851 that Carolyn posted.

There is also the announcement in the paper on that page, hope that all helps.

Is it worth starting a new thread to look at Bennett/Dixon/Gates?
    Last edited by Elaine; 01-03-19, 21:08.
    Elaine

Looking for Ward, Moore, Hunt, Warren...and who was Gertrude Wills

http://leicestermoores.tribalpages.com
    http://wardnottsleics.tribalpages.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Elaine View Post
      In post 84, Carolyn names the nieces in David Felthem's will

...I did take another look at will yesterday, he says that he is leaving sums to his late wifes nieces, Sarah Gates and Eliza Sperring - so not sure if these would be both Bennetts - so sisters to Fanny and Ann?...

On page 9 of the thread, you can see the marriage of an Eliza Bennett to Edward Sperring which I thought might be one of the nieces so had a look 1841 and came up with a schoolmistress not born in county who could be Eliza Sperring with Louisa Terrill (niece) 1851 that Carolyn posted.

There is also the announcement in the paper on that page, hope that all helps.

Is it worth starting a new thread to look at Bennett/Dixon/Gates?
      Wow that’s amazing how you join the dots, I get it when you explain it in layman’s terms.

Comment

• Originally posted by karen michelle View Post
        Who is Eliza Sperring?? Bit confusing
        Fanny Bennetts sister. she is in the same will as Bartlett Bennet, and his aunt.

I see you have the answer

Perhaps best to build your tree and let us know the gaps.
        Last edited by cbcarolyn; 01-03-19, 22:08.
        Carolyn
        Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
        Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Working...
        X