Australian death records after 1891

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian death records after 1891

Does anyone have access to Australian death records, please?
    I would like to know if there is a record for a Mary Ann Dyball after 1891.
    It is just a possibility that she could have been visiting her niece Caroline Lord nee Sadd for whom I have the following record (but unfortunately, I don't remember the origin of the information!):

Caroline died 19 September 1939 in Kogarah, at 90 years of age. Date of death from burial record.

reg no 25091/1939
    name LORD CAROLINE PHILLIP - being father's name
    aged 93 YRS at KOGARAH.

Funeral notice from The Sydney Morning Herald Wednesday 20 September 1939:
    LORD - The Relatives and Friends of the late CAROLINE LORD are invited to attend her funeral; to leave her late residence, 26 Bellevue Street, Arncliffe. THIS WEDNESDAY at 2 p.m. for the Church of England Cemetery, Woronora.
    WALTERS and SON
    LM1076 Dulwich Hill Terminus.

Her body was interred in Woronora Cemetery. Location Section Position
    Anglican SECTION AF 0757
    Last edited by Joy Dean; 01-02-19, 22:07.
    Joy

When was she born, which State did she live in, and what were her parents' names?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary from Italy View Post
      When was she born, which State did she live in, and what were her parents' names?
      Mary Ann was born in 1821 Little Glemham, Suffolk, parents Jonathan and Sarah Sadd.
      It is just a possible possibility that she went to visit her niece and died in Australia, as I cannot find her in England after December 1891.

I shall have a look in here https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/r...=Mary%20dyball
      Last edited by Joy Dean; 01-02-19, 22:16.
      Joy

Comment

Which Australian state did her niece live in?

Comment

A Mary Dyball died in Bathurst, NSW in 1894, but the index doesn't give her age and her parents' names are listed as "unknown", so they probably aren't on the death cert.

I can't see any other likely candidates on Ancestry, but each State has online records that you can search.

Comment

Thank you for searching.
            Joy

Comment

Working...
            X