Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having to sign in on all sites after using ccleaner

why is this happening? what should I untick thanks

Ccleaner deletes temporary files, cookies etc., this means it also deletes the passwords from the sites you have visited.
    That is one of the ways it speeds your computer up by deleting your browsing history.
    Cheers
    Guy
    Guy passed away October 2022

Comment

Thanks Guy, but I've always used it and I never had to keep signing in before? so assumed something is ticked that should not be?

Comment

Uninstalling Ccleaner would be your best option... It's absolute snake oil and causes more issues than it fixes.
        https://squeakerslair.wordpress.com

Comment

I gave up on it when I couldn't find the right box to tick to stop it erasing my bank's tag on the computer. This meant the bank thought I was trying to use a different computer and entailed a phone call to reset it. Big nuicance!
          Anne

Comment

Thanks Grim but is there another programme I could use, or would you not recommend it.
            Anne I never had any trouble with it on my last PC, dont know why this one is being a pest.
            I am going to uninstall it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
              Thanks Grim but is there another programme I could use, or would you not recommend it.
              Anne I never had any trouble with it on my last PC, dont know why this one is being a pest.
              I am going to uninstall it now.
              Is there another program to do what? Nothing that Ccleaner does is any better than how Windows already monitors and maintains the performance of your PC
              https://squeakerslair.wordpress.com

Comment

okay thanks

Comment

Working...
                X