Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographs: Banff, Scotland

Hello

Is anyone available to take photos around Banff, Scotland? My Joyce (Joass in the early 1700's) was from there.

Thanks,
    David
    Virginia Frontier Blog: Providing Advice on Researching eighteenth-century Virginia Genealogy

David, I also have ancestors from Banffshire. My ancestor was Charles Richardson, born c. 1814 and I am descended from his daughter, Isabella. I have never been there.
    Last edited by Elizabeth Herts; 18-01-19, 19:38.
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

I also have family from Banff and have found a lot of photos on google. If you have a particular address, google street view is a good tool as well.

OC

Comment

Good to know, Thank you :}. I'll try that out.

Thanks!
        Virginia Frontier Blog: Providing Advice on Researching eighteenth-century Virginia Genealogy

Comment

There are lots of photos online of the Cabrach area of Banff, however some are named just with the farm name or area name.

Comment

Working...
          X