No announcement yet.

baker/linden/gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it will keep on bugging me a bit like the Maria Butler case that I keep coming back to...lol I am a bit conecerned about all the people that have Thomas Sinden and Hannah Guy in their tree and have her death as 1855. The one that died 1855 was aged 50 which doesnt really determine if its the same one...... If you know what I mean. I know mine went on living so somewhere along the way something isnt quite right

Comment

also the person that is supposedly a 5th to 8th cousin that has Hilda guy in her tree when I was looking there was also an Elizabeth Honeysett from Kent so that could also be a dna connection as I have Honeysett in me as well. lol

Comment

I have looked at all those trees with Thomas Sinden marrying Hannah Guy and all of them are totally incomplete. They either have her born in Battle or Chiddingley (or variation of the name), Some are using the 1871 census for Hannah - the image shows Harriet b Battle. Some have her death 1855 and have her on the 1871 census - majority of them have "Ancestry Family Trees " as a source, I could go on.... They are all rubbish.

Also have you noticed that NONE of the trees have Hannah and son John and daughter Rebecca on the 1841 census or Hannah and daughter Rebecca on the 1851 census?
        Last edited by Katarzyna; 28-10-18, 18:07.
        Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

I know I think it is a case that people have just copied what they have seen. I just found the burial for Jane Baker in Darenth aged 20 in 1860 so I now know what happened to her.
          Maybe wait with bated breath for the 5th to 8th cousin related through the Guy family to answer my e-mail............
          Thanks for looking Kat

Comment

I can understand the confusion if they don't have certs. There are so many Thomas Sindens' in Sussex married to Hannahs', Harriets' and an Elizabeth. They all seem to have children with similar names. My head is in a whirl.
            Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

yes it seems to be a common name round there. Ilooked at the census and there were 2 Thomas Sindens living next door but 1 to each other

Comment

Working...
              X