Drumgole Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drumgole Family

Last edited by jojowolf43; 14-05-22, 03:23.

jojowolf43 I have edited your post as it appears to name living people which is against the terms & conditions of this forum. Should any of them be deceased I will put them back in, just let me know.

Comment

One of them was deceased but I see I probably can't get any assistance here. Rosa Drumgoole is dead, for I was wondering if this person ever mention anything about adopting internationally, and where she traveled to or her records in the 1970s, but I've been trying to find family history which relates to my mom directly. This probably isn't the right forum for me then.

Comment

Originally posted by jojowolf43 View Post
        One of them was deceased but I see I probably can't get any assistance here. Rosa Drumgoole is dead, for I was wondering if this person ever mention anything about adopting internationally, and where she traveled to or her records in the 1970s, but I've been trying to find family history which relates to my mom directly. This probably isn't the right forum for me then.
        I have reinstated Rosa's name.

I wouldn't give up with us just yet, many people have helped with tracking down similar stories with as little information. However, you are more likely to get replies if it is in the general research area of the forum, since this section is for specific requests for look ups in specific archives or record office, so I will move it. I see that you are in the USA so you may need to make allowances for the different time zones. There is still the proviso that names and identifying details of possibly living people will not be allowed.
        Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I'm unsure how helpful this forum would be since I have been trying to see how my mom fits into the Drumgole family, family tree. Maybe 1970s is a date too late for this forum, not sure.

I've actually wanted to know if there were any records of Rosa Drumgole, in the Chicago, Illinois records and archives since she was a well known foster parent in her community. If there was any records of her adopting a child, or any thing about her adoption agency she worked for, which I've heard Lindy Boggs (another deceased) had some ties to, but I haven't seen a post where someone has asked this here.

Comment

I am not sure what you were expecting, but the forum doesn't hold any records however, our members are happy to help with searching out what ever records there might be out of the kindness of their hearts, using their own subscriptions where necessary or advising where and how you may find what you are looking for..

For example, have you investiagted the links on this page in our Reference Library??

https://www.familytreeforum.com/content.php/569 - a large collection of links about Illinois.
            Caroline
            Caroline's Family History Pages
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I knew this forum didn't hold records, but if someone already was familiar with this family. I've already found lots of information on the Drumgoole family on my own already, just was curious if anyone any additional information on them, nothing more.

Thank you for the link.

Comment

Rosie Drumgole

Originally posted by jojowolf43 View Post
                I knew this forum didn't hold records, but if someone already was familiar with this family. I've already found lots of information on the Drumgoole family on my own already, just was curious if anyone any additional information on them, nothing more.

Thank you for the link.
                My Grandmother was Rosie Drumgole...She lived in Chicago, IL ... I will try to help you as much as I can,

Comment

Working...
                X