Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what year would this be?

I now have confirmation that it is Edward Freed 1866-1927. My great grandfather, dont know what year though, He was 60 when he died.

well well how bazaar. lol I was having a chat on FB in a group for kent family history and people were saying about the wrong information on trees etc so I joined in and as soon as I mentioned one particular name a lady jumped in and exclaimed 'thats my family'. so we got chatting on messenger and she said her mum is still alive in her 80's and loves to chat about old family members so I said I have a photo to send you and perhaps your mum would know who it is. At the same time she was searching for pictures to send to me and we sent each other the same picture of Edward........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryer View Post
    well well how bazaar. lol I was having a chat on FB in a group for kent family history and people were saying about the wrong information on trees etc so I joined in and as soon as I mentioned one particular name a lady jumped in and exclaimed 'thats my family'. so we got chatting on messenger and she said her mum is still alive in her 80's and loves to chat about old family members so I said I have a photo to send you and perhaps your mum would know who it is. At the same time she was searching for pictures to send to me and we sent each other the same picture of Edward........
    Brilliant - one really good reason for using social media for family history.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. Socrates

really strange coincidence. now i need to ask my cousin if his dad remembers having this ladys mum as a cousin. I never heard my dad mention her name. But then my dad died many moons ago!!

How lovely - coincidences are just amazing, like they say it is a small world!
    Carolyn

Researching:Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon
    Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Plant, Skinner - Lincs ....all moved to London
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff