John Pepper, died 1915, Cambridge
    Charles Graves, died 1914, North Essex
    Henry Pepper, died 1887, Cambridge
    William Pepper, died 1859, Lidlington

I'd appreciate any help!

Adam

*Verdant Goddard

Comment

Adam, you seem to be asking for information on a large number of branches of your family at the same time, some fairly recent, some quite a way back, without having tried to access many records yourself and having admitted to losing notes made previously. I strongly recommend that you slow down, look through your notes and try to organise them and take some of the excellent advice that members here have given you. Otherwise you will end up with a collection of names which may or may not be related to your tree and will have very little meaning to you.
      Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

To add to what Judith has said, we have lots of information on our Getting Started page generally which will give you links to other pages we have collated, as well as links to other information. Some of the guides look different but the process doesn't change much! https://www.familytreeforum.com/cont...etting-Started

Also, although we all understand what it is like to be on a roll with finding the information, you are more likely to remember the information if you've spent a day or two looking for one person and speaking from experience, do take the time to record where you found it as well. A scribbled PostIt will mean zero in a year's time and a pile of unrelated printouts will actually mean even less, as well as taking up floor space.
        Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I totally endorse what Judith and Caroline have said. We were all beginners once and for me the joy of genealogy has been in learning to access the information I need myself. I have had lots of advice along the way and I have learnt where to look for information for my ancestors. This varies county by county, era by era and has been fascinating. I normally just concentrate on one person/couple/family at a time, returning to them every so often as new records come online etc.

Whenever possible, I have visited the parishes my ancestors lived in, and I have also spent many hours in record offices to access information (we are lucky now that so many images of parish registers are available online).
          Elizabeth
          Research Interests:
          England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
          Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Working...
          X