Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More baptismal dates

Hello,

I did have some of the following dates saved but I'm not sure where they are. I would be interested in the baptismal dates of:

George Thorogood, born 1866, Shalford, Essex
    Peter Thorogood, born 1788, Shalford, Essex
    John Cartwright, born 1790, Caunton, Nottinghamshire
    Robert Dobson, born 1772, Stretton en-le-field, Leicestershire
    Hannah Rebecca Thake, born 1848, Radwinter, Essex
    Emily Graves, born 1867, Ashdon, Essex
    Jane Baynes, born 1812, Radwinter, Essex
    James Graves, born 1775, Debden, Essex
    Mary Halls, born 1816, Radwinter, Essex
    Elizabeth Smith, born 1819, Orsett, Essex
    William Goddard, born 1841, Chadwell St. Mary, Essex
    Verdant Goddard, born 1874, Chadwell St. Mary, Essex
    Sarah Brown Wyatt, born 1834, Plympton St. Mary, Devon
    James Westcott Harding, born 1846, Thorverton, Devon

Sorry for the list!

I'd appreciate any help,

Adam

Also missing a baptismal date for Esther Rogers, 1810, Wethersfield.

Comment

The first one is on Familysearch so you will be able to find it yourself.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

It might be a good idea to use Family Search and other free search facilities yourself, Adam.
          Elizabeth
          Research Interests:
          England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
          Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

I use FamilySearch regularly, but I don't have subscriptions to FMP or Ancestry.

Comment

You can also use FreeReg.

Search your ancestry with FreeREG. FreeREG provides free online access to transcriptions of birth, marriage and burial records from Church of England and Church of Scotland registers. You can also use FreeREG to discover: non-Conformist records from England, Scotland and Wales, Municipal Cemetary records, Memorial records and documents relating to life events out of country, at sea and in the military.

For Essex use this:

You will need to register.
              Elizabeth
              Research Interests:
              England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
              Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Thank you. I've just set up an account with the second.

Comment

No luck with searches on FreeReg (where I have seldom found dates before) and without a subscription I can't view anything on the second site. I therefore renew my request for any information that can be provided.

Comment

I think on the SEAX website you can see a small image of an event such as a baptism. You only need to pay for the larger image. Most of the time you can read the small image.

Another genealogy site I go on had a query yesterday and the image was viewable on SEAX.
                    Elizabeth
                    Research Interests:

Comment

I had SEAX for a month, well worth it if you know the reference.
                      Elaine

Looking for Ward, Moore, Hunt, Warren...and who was Gertrude Wills

http://leicestermoores.tribalpages.com
                      http://wardnottsleics.tribalpages.com

Comment

Working...
                      X